INCI (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Hibiscus flowers can be used as a natural colorant in cosmetic applications. Hibiscus flowers contain natural red pigment that can be obtained by infusing the flowers in oil. Hibiscus flowers are used in haircare products and skincare products. Hibiscus flowers are added to shampoo and conditioner to thicken hair, to reduce hairloss, and to prevent dandruff. Hibiscus flowers are frequently found in baby shampoo formulations and baby body washes since they are gentle, natural cleansers. Hibiscus flowers are used in skincare products to provide the skin with even tone and texture; it cleanses, soothes, and softens the skin. Hibiscus flowers are high in antioxidants and amino acids, and also contain oligopeptides.
Country of Origin: Egypt
Using Hibiscus Flower Powder in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect:
1. Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to prevent dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.
12 in stock