Turmeric Lemon Mask
16 oz Turmeric Lemon Mask
Out of stock
What are the benefits of using turmeric on your face?
Turmeric is powered by a special ingredient called curcumin, and it has some serious anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, which makes turmeric an essential part of the turmeric and lemon mask. Let us look at some of the top benefits that turmeric brings to the table.
- Removes blemishes – Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric helps remove the blemishes and dark spots on your facial skin. If you use the turmeric and lemon face mask around 3 times a week, you will be able to see a noticeable difference with respect to this.
- Reduces acne – Turmeric & Lemon mask can help reduce acne, as it reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation. As a result, you should be able to see a considerable drop in the appearance of acne within a couple of weeks.
- Helps with wounds – If you have suffered from a minor facial wound, applying turmeric on it can accelerate the healing process, thanks to the antiseptic properties. However, if it is a deep cut then you must not use this to alleviate the conditions.
- Reduces effects of skin conditions – Turmeric has the power to reduce the effects of skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, scabies, alopecia and others.
- Brings out the natural glow – The anti-inflammatory properties come to the fore once again to provide luster and natural glow to your facial skin.
What are the benefits of using lemon on your face?
Lemon is one of the best natural cleansers out there. Rich in Vitamin C, lemon helps to fight off the toxins in the blood, which helps in making your skin radiant and clear.
- Reduces oil – If you have an oily skin, then using this Turmeric & Lemon mask can help you reduce its effects. Lemon has a high pH level, and thereby has astringent qualities. It can reduce the oil from your facial skin, making it ideal for people who usually have a greasy facial texture.
- Prevents premature ageing – The pollutants in the air can cause serious damage on your facial skin, leading to premature ageing. Fine lines and wrinkles start coming up, and using a Turmeric & Lemon mask can potentially stop this from happening. Vitamin C in the lemon juice is an antioxidant, and it can help slow down this process.
- Treats fungal infections – Lemon has antifungal properties, which comes in handy to treat fungal infections on skin. Several studies have shown how lemon has the ability to kill Candida fungus strains that occur on skin at times.
- Lightens the skin – Another one of the top Turmeric & Lemon mask benefits is that it helps to lighten the skin tone. Lemon plays a crucial role in reducing the marks of acne, dark spots and age spots. As a result, you get an even and brighter skin tone to give your face a fresher look.
Ingredients- aqua, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, emulsifying wax NF, bentonite clay, kaolin clay, curcuma longa root extract, aloe barbadensis hydrosol, lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) peel Oil, lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) peel extract, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) iodopropynyl butylcarbamate